Emp desc

"The highest reaches of heaven, believed by the ancients to be a realm of pure light"

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Have a Break

     Several minutes before the start of Wednesday woe, I decided to cancel the guild's participation to the siege until Saturday due to several reasons. One reason is due to the 4 consecutive woes of not being able to obtain a castle. I didn't find the losses therapeutic to the guild. Another is that I was physically not feeling well for nearly a week so my body wasn't in good condition. The appearance of many high paying guilds, whose source of salary is unknown, was alarming. We could not get decent members to join because of their dirty methods. Another factor which led me to the said decision was that most of the core members have their prelims. There are other reasons why I decided to cancel the woe but those were most of it.

     Woe will resume on Monday, July 25, 2001. Hopefully, the guild will get its momentum back and everybody had a good rest by then.


-Toxa Classico I

No comments:

Post a Comment