Emp desc

"The highest reaches of heaven, believed by the ancients to be a realm of pure light"

Monday, July 11, 2011

Disconnection Notice

     I luckily was able to join on this Saturday's woe since our instructor wasn't around. I decided to let either Jovs or Jp act as GM since I would like to try out my LK. I let them roll the dice and whoever got the lower number would be the GM. It was then later decided that Jovs would be the GM.

     Woe then progressed but in the middle of it, Jovs went MIA. He then informed us that he had net problems. He kept on disconnecting since he had a wifi connection. It was hard for us not having the ecall but we still pushed through. Unluckily, we didn't manage to get a castle by the end of woe.

     Despite the disconnections, Jovs has done his part well. It was just not our day.


-Toxa Classico I

No comments:

Post a Comment