Emp desc

"The highest reaches of heaven, believed by the ancients to be a realm of pure light"

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Delay

It has been a while since I last posted because real life stuff has been so demanding lately.

So here I'll start with the woe last May 2. We should have gotten both Gondul and Fad but our breaker had a gravity error in Fad in the last few seconds of woe which caused him to be disconnected from the game.

May 4 - We defended Gondul for the first 30 minutes of woe but our defenses got penetrated because of the massive waves of intruders. This woe ended better than that of Monday's(May 2) since the guild was able to defend Gondul on the last 10 minutes while Vhon was able to break Fad with 30 seconds remaining with Bagz and me trying to defend the castle.

May 7 - Jovs took over together with Bagz and JP since I had classes. Sadly, there was no castle.

May 9 - I decided to settle at Neuschwanstein and we stayed there until the woe ended.

Sorry the articles aren't that detailed and breath-taking because of my limited time to come up with a better one. So yeah, just keep posted!


-Toxa Classico I

1 comment: